There are several ways through which you can connect with people from all across the world on Facebook. Making a Facebook page is one of the ways through which you do so. A Facebook page can be made for fun or for promoting your business. Many people make Facebook pages to sell their products online.
If you made your Facebook page a few years ago and want to use it for some other purpose now or due to any other reason if you want to change the name of your Facebook page, then don’t worry it is possible to do so.
Changing the name of your Facebook page is quick and easy. All you have to do is:
1. Log in to your Facebook account which is linked to your page.
2. Then click ‘About’ on the left side of your page.
3. A new page will be loaded where you have to click on ‘Edit’ which is located right next to the Facebook page name.
4. Enter the new name for your Facebook page and click on ‘Continue’.
5. After doing these steps, review your request and click on ‘Request Change’. It is important to know that only the admin of the Facebook page can change its name.