Dear customer, you are here to know about the terms of your order delivery.
FeedPixel discloses its delivery time and key factors impacting the order completion.
Here are the DELIVERY TERMS to which you agree when placing your order with FeedPixel.
Please read carefully before proceeding onto the next page.
- * As a premier service, FeedPixel takes care of its customers and all orders are processed manually. Because of human factor involved, there might be delays with the delivery at peak times.
- * The delivery time also depends on the type of product you purchase and the amount of it. Certain types of products (for TikTok, for example) are completed within a maximum of 12-24 hours. Smaller packages usually take fewer hours to complete. Bigger orders (1k+) may take hours longer.
- * The delivery also depends on processing queue and typically slows down between 2pm and 9 pm EST. During this time there’s no guarantee for instant processing and delivery. Thus it is NOT recommended to place an order within that time.
- * As humans, the delivery team also takes naps and lunches to recharge their batteries, and keep up the quality work. We ask everyone to understand that processing takes time and concentration, and a bit of rest is important for us to properly function 24/7.
- * Please, keep in mind all the above mentioned factors that may impact the speed of your order completion. Place an order ONLY if you feel you are fine with its delivery terms.
- * In case you want the delivery faster than that, drop us a line at [email protected], or connect via Contact Us form BEFORE placing it.Customer support agent will check in with the delivery team on your order customization.
- * In case you are okay with the typical delivery, you are welcome to place an order with us. Trust us, we take processing and completion seriously and NEVER willingly slow down delivery unless you opted for drip-feed, or negotiated time for a specific reason.